£75000 - £80000 per annum + plus benefits
about 2 months ago
Finance Systems Manager
£75,000 - £80,000
Finance Systems Manager required to join a well-established insurance company based in Basingstoke. My client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who is an experienced Finance Systems Manager to join their dynamic and growing finance function within the Shared Service Centre on a full-time, permanent basis.
As the Finance Systems Manager you will report to the Head of Finance Systems. You will manage a team of SAP specialists delivering business support, system analysis, reconciliations, training and implementation of new developments alongside other duties below:
Key responsibilities of the Finance Systems Manager
- Manage and develop finance processes ensuring strategy and service supports business, legislative and operational requirements.
- SAP Module Support-month and year-end system scheduling, reconciliation of data, project leadership.
- Support core accounting in data analysis, transaction feeds to and from internal and external systems.
- Provide ongoing user support and training for SAP Finance resolving complex and non-complex issues.
- Projects-build strong relationships with personnel and identifying and responding to business initiatives that impact SAP Finance.
- Co-ordinate with IT delivering new functionality systems.
- Manage system testing and implementation of new developments.
- Initiative, review and implement improvements for financial processes.
- Identify and co-ordinate technical training for staff including supporting and succession planning.
- Addressing audit requests and queries.
Required skills and experience of the Finance Systems Manager
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualified with experience in similar environment.
- Strong leadership ability with proven experience of leading and developing a team.
- Experienced in development and operation of SAP finance systems.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written and highly numerate.
- Proven record of delivering change driving automation and control.
- Advanced knowledge of accounting principles, practices and controls.
- Understanding of Corporate Finance and Banking guidelines including BACS, Direct Debits and credit cards.
- Ability to work unsupervised and use initiative.
- Ability to manage strict deadlines.
- Strong technical background and project management skills.
- Ability to influence key business decisions.
- Self-motivated, highly organised with strong attention to detail.
- Passion for driving compliance, customer satisfaction and improvement through leadership.
- Ability to interpret financial data and convert findings to recommendations and actions.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company with a fast-paced competitive culture with unrivalled opportunities.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Finance Systems Manager role, please apply now, or contact Chloe O'Brien at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.