Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
Up to £29000 per annum
5 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently assisting in the recruitment of a Finance Technician for a large not for profit organisation based in Newcastle upon Tyne.
Reporting to the Finance Projects and System Developments Specialist the Finance Technician will be responsible for delivering high quality, cost effective, customer focused services. The successful candidate will be expected to support the Finance Projects and System Developments Specialist with the delivery of the Chart of Accounts project.
- Supporting the delivery of the revised eBIS workflows
- Supporting the preparation of financial reporting information
- Contributing to the success of your team through the delivery of financial services, as a member of
- the Finance Team
- Embed structural and cultural business change and service improvement, through collaboration
- and implementation of service strategies and plans
- Cleansing data in the Open Accounts and Open Housing financial systems for data preparation and load into the new companies
- Preparing detailed reconciliations of data from the old to the new companies
- Testing all systems in the new companies
- Supporting the delivery of the new Chart of Accounts project through to post Go Live
- Providing any ad hoc information to budget holders
- Providing of the above services to external clients within agreed timescales
- Responsible for maintaining and producing procedural notes
- Demonstrable achievement in service delivery of finance and accountancy services is essential
- Experience of working in partnership with internal (and external) stakeholders to deliver excellence
- Strong excel skills
- Experience of using accounting software packages
- AAT (Accounting Technicians) qualification or equivalent through relevant training / experience
- Evidence of continuing professional development
If this position is of interest please apply, or contact Helen Dodds at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role