Oldham, Greater Manchester
£14 - £15.73 per hour
about 1 month ago
Sellick Partnership have been engaged to recruit a Finance Transactions Team Leader to be responsible for the management of the accounts receivable and management accounts function within the Transactions Hub.
Main duties include:
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with key external stakeholders including debtors
- Reconcile allocated control accounts on a monthly basis
- Respond promptly to audit recommendations
- Constantly update knowledge of VAT regulations and insure invoices are raised in compliance with HM Revenue and Customs
- Manage the Finance Transactions Officers and Finance Assistants
- Identify system improvements relating g to receivable processes
- Ensure the cashbook is prepared to agreed timescales and relevant journals are processed
- Provide cash flow forecast income information in line with the agreed timetable
- Ensure that regular adjustments to accruals, prepayments are made as and when required
- Assist in the production of annual accounts
- Oversee the requests for raising invoices
It is essential to have recent exposure of working in an accounts receivable capacity and to have supervisory exposure. You must have cash book and accounts receivable exposure, along with the ability to work within a fast paced environment.
Please apply online if you are interested in this role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.