£34000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
0151 224 1480
£34,000 - £35,000
Fixed Term, Full-time
Financial Accountant required to join an NHS organisation based in Liverpool on a full time fixed-term basis. My client is looking for an ambitious and highly motivated individual who is an experienced Financial Accountant to join their dynamic and fast moving finance function.
As the Financial Accountant you will report in to the Director of Finance and help guide the team through the implementation of new processes, alongside other duties below;
Key responsibilities of the Financial Accountant
- Oversee the financial accounting requirements and accounts payable staff
- Complete month-end and year-end reporting
- Provide training to other staff members where required
- Ensure all control accounts are reconciled regularly
- Regularly review and improve finance processes
- Support the financial modelling, forecasting and business planning process
- Deputise for other team members as required
Required skills and experience of the Financial Accountant
- Recent Financial Accounting & Month-end experience
- Good understanding of Accounts Payable processes
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- High level of organisational skills
- High level of analytical skills
This is fantastic opportunity to join a well-established large organisation with unrivalled opportunities.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Financial Accountant role, please apply now, or contact Chloe O'Brien at Sellick Partnership.
We will be reviewing CVs on a daily basis and shortlisted candidates will be contacted in due course.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.