£225 - £260 per day + remote working, part or full time
about 2 months ago
Experienced interim Financial Accountant sought for an NHS organisation, remote working, to assist through year-end and increased workload. Our client is flexible and will consider part-time or full-time working.
The Financial Accountant will be responsible for:
- Managing the year end timetable
- Ensuring staff across the wider finance team are clear of their requirements
- Completing supporting working papers, mainly around the balance sheet i.e. Fixed assets, Receivables, Payables
- Supporting completion of the Annual Accounts template
- Supporting the delivery of the Agreement of Balances (AOB) exercise
- Understanding unique Q1 guidance and liaising with Trusts
- Collating information from commissioning finance colleagues to explain the key movements for the Analytical Review
- Liaising with auditors
The ideal candidate for the Financial Accountant role should have:
- Experience of working in the NHS, completing statutory accounts
- Knowledge of Agreement of Balances (AOB)
- Experience of using Microsoft Teams
- Experience of using Excel
- Experience of Oracle ISFE (desirable)
The successful Financial Accountant will be a good team player, able to work remotely effectively and communicate well.
The Financial Accountant role will be:
- A temporary contract for 3 months minimum
- Remote working, or hybrid working
- Part-time or full-time
If you would like to apply for this key vacancy or would like to find out more, please apply online or contact Connor Bennett at Sellick Partnership on 01332 542580.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.