£250 - £300 per day + DOE
8 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Financial Accountant to join a progressive not for profit organisation based in Liverpool on an interim basis for six months.
Working as part of a successful team you will support the organisation through year end and other related projects.
As Financial Accountant you will be working with the Head of Finance and supporting the Senior Financial Accountant. You will be responsible for supporting on year end and other related duties:
- Supporting with year end accounts
- Ensuring the balance sheet is up to date
- Preparing working papers for audit
- Assisting with finalising the budget
- Loading the budget on to the system
- Supporting with any additional related work
Required skills and experience of the Financial Accountant:
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified or equivalent
- Recent year end experience
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise responsibilities
- Demonstrate initiative whilst able to take direction
- A hands on accountant
This is fantastic opportunity to deliver on an interim role in an organisation with a great company culture.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Financial Accountant role, please apply now, or contact Abigail Day at Sellick Partnership.
Candidates without the relevant experience will not be contacted.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.