£30000 - £35000 per annum
3 months ago
Sellick Partnership are recruiting a Financial Accountant for a rapidly developing, multinational organisation on a permanent basis, in the Warrington area. This exciting opportunity sits within a dynamic department of the multi-dimensional construction business. Reporting a turnover of approximately £185 million in the last year, our client is a market leader in their field. Following a large period of change there are massive opportunities for both individual and company development. This Financial Accountant position will sit within a fast-paced finance department and will report into an engaging Financial Accounting lead.
Key responsibilities of the Financial Accountant:
- Responsible for the Balance Sheet and any reconciliations, alongside any month-end journals and reports in relation to the financial reporting team
- Overview of accruals, pre-payments, credit control and UK accounts recievable, including Balance Sheet approvals
- Assist in preparation of statutory accounts for UK and European entities, as well as internal and external audits
- Assist in the review and improvement of all controls and processes, particularly SOX
- Deal with the preparation of any statutory accounts and internal audits and any ad-hoc project work
- Assist with any systems implementation, development and integration, along with implementation of any IFRS requirements
- Conduct regular reviews and analysis for UK and European subsidiaries
- Act as a point of contact for financial team and liaise with non-financial stakeholders
The Ideal Financial Accountant will
- Be a part qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) or equivalent
- Have strong knowledge of UK GAAP/IFRS
- Have strong system skills, particularly Excel
Experience of working in a fast-paced international business is essential, as is previous exposure to financial reporting. The successful candidate will have the ability to maintain a heavy workload and adhere to strict deadlines, whilst providing excellent customer service. If you or anyone you know has the necessary skills and experience for the Financial Accountant role, please apply now, or contact Sam Jeffrey at Sellick Partnership on 0161 834 1642 or email@example.com.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.