£300 - £500 per day
6 months ago
Our client a dynamic and reputable business in Warrington are recruiting for an experienced Financial Accountant to start asap on an interim basis for four to six months.
This role will see the Financial Accountant run the audit and consolidation on a day to day basis. You must be able to work with minimal supervision and liaise confidently with multiple auditors.
Main responsibilities of the Financial Accountant:
- Ownership of the audit timeline, liaising with audit teams and internal stakeholders
- Providing regular updates to senior management and audit teams
- Organising finance teams workloads in relation to the audit and acting as liaison between auditors and the organisation
- Liaising with other departments for any audit requirements
- Hands on approach including assisting with preparation of information and memos for the auditors as required
- Producing the group report in consolidation software and ownership of the consolidation workbook which includes preparing consolidation working/adjustments
- Working with UK auditors on the preparation of the statutory entity accounts
Required experience for the Financial Accountant:
- Strong Audit background essential
- Consolidation preparation
- Able to work autonomously
- Advanced Excel
- Financial services experience or experience of multi currency would be beneficial
This is an excellent opportunity to add value on an interim basis.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Financial Accountant, please apply now, or contact Rachel Smith at Sellick Partnership.
Candidates without the required experience will not be reviewed for the position.