£300 - £500 per day
Our client a dynamic and reputable business in Warrington are recruiting for an experienced Financial Accountant to start asap on an interim basis for four to six months.
This role will see the Financial Accountant run the audit and consolidation on a day to day basis. You must be able to work with minimal supervision and liaise confidently with multiple auditors.
Main responsibilities of the Financial Accountant:
- Ownership of the audit timeline, liaising with audit teams and internal stakeholders
- Providing regular updates to senior management and audit teams
- Organising finance teams workloads in relation to the audit and acting as liaison between auditors and the organisation
- Liaising with other departments for any audit requirements
- Hands on approach including assisting with preparation of information and memos for the auditors as required
- Producing the group report in consolidation software and ownership of the consolidation workbook which includes preparing consolidation working/adjustments
- Working with UK auditors on the preparation of the statutory entity accounts
Required experience for the Financial Accountant:
- Strong Audit background essential
- Consolidation preparation
- Able to work autonomously
- Advanced Excel
- Financial services experience or experience of multi currency would be beneficial
This is an excellent opportunity to add value on an interim basis.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Financial Accountant, please apply now, or contact Rachel Smith at Sellick Partnership.
Candidates without the required experience will not be reviewed for the position.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.