Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £45000 per annum
3 months ago
Sellick Partnership are recruiting for a Financial Accountant, to report into the Head of Financial Services, working for a fast aced not for profit client, based in South Manchester. You will be fundamental in ensuring that all transactions are accurately accounted for and you will ensure that robust reporting of the financial position is updated regularly, both internally and externally
Key responsibilities of the Financial Accountant role:
- Produce statutory accounts and consolidated group accounts
- Consolidate the management accounts
- Complete the reporting pack and liaise closely with Directors and Executives
- Production of financial information for statutory and regulatory financial returns
- Setting, managing timetables for monthly quarterly and annual reporting, and for budget setting
- Maintain a system of quality assurance of financial processes both within the department and across the wider business
Required skills and experience of the Head of Finance role:
- CCAB qualified
- Not for Profit experience
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Significant experience of preparation of statutory accounts
- Experience of report writing within a financial system to extract financial data
- Strong IT skills, proficient in excel
This is fantastic opportunity to join a company with a fast-paced competitive culture with unrivalled opportunities, including study support you help you progress further within finance.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Head of Finance role, please apply now, or contact Stephanie Tasker at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.