£120 - £250 per day
6 months ago
Sellick Partnership are exclusively recruiting for a Part-Qualified Financial Accountant to join a well-established organisation based in Warwickshire for a 3 month contract.
The purpose of the Part-Qualified Financial Accountant will be to assist the financial accounting team to provide high-level professional, financial and business information, direction and advice which delivers continuous improvement in financial performance throughout the year end close down process.
Duties of the Part-Qualified Financial Accountant include:
- You will support the finance team with the closure of the financial year end accounts and interim audit.
- This role will require you to work with the auditors and audit committee as required and instructed.
- Develop organisational financial controls and processes to improve the business needs.
The suitable candidate will have the following:
- You'll be a part-qualified accountant with significant experience of working in a professional finance environment.
- You'll will have experience within Public Sector Close-down.
- You'll be a strong communicator as you will be required to help senior management, officers and councillors understand what may often be complex financial issues.
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration or for more information please contact Alex Rowland.
*Interviews will be taking place week commencing 21st January*
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice