£44880 - £45880 per annum
2 months ago
Sellick Partnership are exclusively recruiting for a Financial Accountant to join a well-established organisation based in Staffordshire on a permanent basis.
The purpose of the Financial Accountant will be to ensure the organisation meets its statutory and regulatory financial responsibilities, monitoring cashflow requirements to ensure full compliance with the Treasury Policy, providing accurate financial information, highlighting opportunities and contributing to the decision making process.
Duties of the Financial Accountant include:
- To develop effective financial reporting, that monitors cashflow of all group companies to ensure liquidity is maintained and loan drawdowns are made in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- To ensure regular reconciliation of all bank accounts is carried out to identify any potential errors or fraudulent activities.
- Ensure compliance with the Group's Treasury policy including monitoring and reporting on the Group's hard and soft covenants.
- To work with the Head of Finance in order to deliver streamlined and automated processes for annual budgets, financial plans, budget profiles and forecast projections
The suitable candidate will have the following:
- A Full CCAB accounting qualification
- Understanding of UK GAAP and International Financial Reporting Standards
- Knowledge of Taxation including VAT, CIS & Corporation Tax
- Knowledge of reconciliations and the ability to drill down to the case of a problem
- Experience and/or knowledge of OpenAccounts financial system or similar
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration or for more information please contact Alex Rowland.
*Interviews will be taking place at the end of February*
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice