£300 - £400 per day + DOE
6 months ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Financial Accountant to join a great public sector organisation in Merseyside on an interim basis to support with year-end.
As Financial Accountant you will be sat within a fast-paced Finance team and be responsible for:
- Day to day management of a team of Accountants including allocating work, ensuring deadlines are complied with and performance objectives are achieved
- Identifying areas for improvement and transforming the close down process
- Overview of the capital accounting function as part of the year-end activities
- Managing and developing the production of the statutory financial reporting
- Providing progress updates to senior management and audit teams
- Delivering project work in relation to financial control improvements
As Financial Accountant you will have:
- Experience as a Financial Accountant
- A CCAB qualification or equivalent
- Strong experience of producing year-end accounts
- Experience in the public sector would be highly advantageous
- People management experience
This is a fantastic interim opportunity for a Financial Accountant to join a public sector organisation through an exciting period of change.
Please apply now if you believe you meet the criteria for the Financial Accountant post.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.