£200 - £300 per day
about 2 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for an interim Financial Accountant to aid a Public Sector organisation during a crucial time of year. This is an interim assignment for around 5/6 months, with likelihood of extension.
Responsibilities of the Financial Accountant:
- Lead on planning and delivery of year-end processes and statutory financial reporting
- Manage and co-ordinate the balance sheets of Group entities on an ongoing basis
- Act as the business lead for ensuring compliance with financial reporting standards and regulatory requirements
- Contribute towards development of financial systems in use within the team and across the business
- Contribute towards development of the Group-wide financial controls assurance framework
- Monitor adherence to the approved framework within Group systems and processes
- Maintain the Group's fixed assets register
- Maintain the integrity of the general ledger chart of accounts
The successful Financial Accountant will:
- Have Public Sector finance experience
- Have experience of leading on the preparation of statutory financial statements and associated working papers
- Be experienced with working closely with external auditors
- Experience of setting and managing compliance with strong financial controls
- Experience of delivering financial accounting services
- Strong technical accounting skills with the ability to maintain robust financial controls
This is an excellent chance to join a fantastic Public Sector organisation and make a real difference during a crucial period of time.
If you feel your experience matches the above or are keen to find out more, please get in touch with Liam Cox at Sellick Partnership for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.