Bradford, West Yorkshire
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Opportunity for a Qualified Accountant to join a large and well regarded Not-for-Profit organisation as a Financial Accountant on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.
The role is responsible for the management of 3 Accountants and will take the lead on some major projects across the group. Duties will include but not exclusive to;
* Own and improve balance sheet reporting process. Review all monthly balance sheet reconciliations on a rolling basis.
* Ensure that fixed assets are correctly accounted for. All additions, disposals and transfers between entities are correctly accounted for, on a timely basis.
* Own the transfer of work in progress, and other costs between the legal entities, maintaining inter-company balance reconciliations at all times.
* Manage the financial accounting team.
* Prepare and post month end journals, reports and forecasts around fixed assets, intercompany transactions, group consolidation and any other ad hoc requirements maintaining the integrity of the group accounts.
* Prepare company and group notes for statutory accounts and be responsible for the above areas in the year end and audit, being a point of contact with auditors, and assisting with other audit areas as required
* Monthly Balance Sheet reporting
* Monthly Intercompany account reconciliations.
* Reconciliation of all fixed assets to the GL.
* Maintaining regulatory compliance.
The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Accountant with experience managing staff as well as having exposure to business change and projects. For more information send your CV to Martin today.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.