£40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
7 months ago
Sellick Partnership has been engaged to recruit a Financial Accountant for the world's largest manufacturer within the field. This would be a fantastic move for a driven, focused individual who is keen to progress within a growing business who wishes to develop their technical abilities.
A £multimillion t/o listed business, they are looking to recruit a passionate individual who wants to grow and develop within an established, stable team. Working closely with an impressive senior financial accountant and the finance director (ACA qualified), you will have fantastic mentoring and the opportunity to develop your own personal style. I have outlined a brief overview of the main responsibilities below:
- Producing annual statutory accounts
- Completing a tax pack for annual corporation tax return
- Ensuring financial accounting is compliant with latest IFRS
- Prepare monthly analysis, review and reporting of overhead expenditure vs. forecast and budget
- Collate monthly KPI Board Report data for review by Head of Finance
- Complete month-end balance sheet reconciliations, including responsibility for reconciling and agreeing payments of payroll deductions to HMRC
- Set the monthly intercompany exchange rate in SAP based on hedged/unhedged Euros
- Manage the gathering of robust internal audit information and monitor policy compliance
The successful applicant will be a proactive, fully qualified Accountant (ACA) either making their first or second move from practice.
Due to the nature of this position it is necessary that the successful individual is able to communicate with staff at all levels, whilst maintaining their own work load. You will be highly creative, with an ability to generate, critique and realise ideas that create value in the Group Finance team.
If you consider yourself to be a committed, driven individual, who can demonstrate the above skills then we would be pleased to hear from you. If you would like to apply for this role or would like to find out more, please apply online or contact Selina Weldon at Sellick Partnership on 0161 834 1642.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.