£175 - £200 per day
5 months ago
Sellick Partnership have been engaged to recruit a Financial Accountant for an investor backed niche service provider on a temp-to-perm basis. Due to the continued success of the Cheshire-based firm, they are looking to boost their finance team with a forward looking, commercial individual.
Reporting directly in to the Senior Finance Manager, you will be an integral part of the business; ensuring accurate and timely production of financial information to enable the organisation to meet monthly, quarterly and annual reporting requirements. This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly ambitious individual to get involved with a growing, high end business.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts alongside monthly and quarterly VAT returns
- Carry out variance analysis and provide explanations for any potential variances
- Assist in preparation for annual statutory accounts for Group function
- Supporting the senior finance manager in monthly submission of CIS returns and posting of monthly journals
- Work alongside the Commercial Finance team to ensure month end accounts are prepared accurately for an array of projects
- Support the wider finance team in identification and implementation of any improvements in processes to enhance business growth
The ideal Financial Accountant:
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent). Excellent technical accounting and analytical skills are essential, as is advanced Excel. The successful candidate will be an organised and driven self-starter with outstanding attention to detail. This role can offer an immediate start for the right candidate. If you or anyone you know has the requisite skills or experience for this Financial Accountant position, please contact Sam Jeffrey at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.