£17.00 - £22.00 per hour + DOE
about 1 year ago
We're urgently recruiting for an experienced Financial Accountant to work for an established public sector organisation in Liverpool starting asap for six to nine months. This role is on a full time basis working in a busy finance team supporting the Principal Accountant.
Main responsibilities for the Financial Accountant:
- Assisting in management of month end and year end close down of financial ledgers
- Leading on the management of the balance sheet, ensuring all control accounts are reconciled
- Assisting in managing cashflow planning, forecasting and ensuring statutory duties are met
- Supporting the preparation of statutory annual accounts
- Providing advice and management to projects
Essential experience for the Financial Accountant:
- Technically strong experienced Accountant
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills with ability to build effective working relationships
- IT skills including Excel
This is an fantastic opportunity for an experienced Financial Accountant who can hit the ground running to add value to a busy team on an interim basis.
Candidates without the essential criteria will not be reviewed for this position.
Please apply now should you have the relevant experience.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccesful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.