£38000 - £42000 per annum + DOE
over 1 year ago
An exciting opportunity for a Financial Accountant has arisen to join a growing Financial Services business in Warrington on a permanent basis.
As Financial Accountant you will be working as part of a large dynamic Finance team and you will be responsible for:
- Preparing monthly consolidated accounts and cash flow under IFRS
- Supporting with month end close including the completion of balance sheet reconciliations
- Posting complex accounting transactions
- Producing financial position papers for important accounting transactions, for discussion and agreement with the management team and external audit
- Drafting new disclosures for Group and entity financial statements in line with new accounting standards
- Checkin new transactions are in line with position papers and have been accounted for correctly
As Financial Accountant you will have the following skill set:
- Recent experience working in audit and/or Financial Services
- ACA or ACCA qualified (or equivalent)
- Strong accounting standards knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Financial Accountant to join a fast-paced, growing business with excellent career progression opportunities and competitive package.
If you are interested in the Financial Accountant position, please apply now.
Please note, due to the high volume of applications we recieve we are only able to respond to candidates who match the above criteria.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.