South Yorkshire, England
£175 - £250 per day
6 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently working in partnership with a Public Sector organisation in South Yorkshire, who are seeking an interim Financial Accountant at short notice. This is a crucial role within the structure and will be hugely important during year-end, leading on the preparation of statutory accounts.
Key responsibilities of the Financial Accountant:
- Leading on the preparation of statutory accounts
- Liaising with auditors and dealing with any queries they may have
- Ensuring that the accounts are fully balanced and reconciled
- Ad-hoc duties required by the Head of Finance
- Preparing reports on annual accounts and budget information for the auditor
The successful Financial Accountant will:
- Be fully CCAB qualified/qualified by experience
- Producing statutory accounts including monthly and year end accounts
- Accounts reconciliation experience
- Be able to start at short notice
- Proven ability to work under pressure in order to achieve deadlines
- Have excellent communication skills across varying levels of the organisation
This is an excellent opportunity to help shape the fortunes of the organisation for the next financial year, whilst certainly adding value to your CV.
If you feel your experience matches the above or are keen to find out more, please get in touch with Liam Cox at Sellick Partnership for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.