Manchester, Greater Manchester
£36000 - £41000 per annum
6 months ago
Sellick Partnership have been engaged to recruit a Financial Accountant to join a prestigious organisation based in Manchester city centre on an 18 month contract. Our client is a front runner in the retail industry and are looking for an inquisitive, detailed individual to join their established team. Having recently undergone a period of internal development, this is an exciting opportunity for personal progression and may result in extension for the successful individual.
The main purpose of this Financial Accountant role is to provide accurate and timely financial accounts and ensure they adhere to thorough financial controls.
* Produce financial, statutory and service charge accounts
* Ensure that all accounts adhere to current financial reporting regulations
* Produce cash flow report and carry our balance sheet reconciliations
* Work alongside tax team to carry out complex tax returns
* Assist wider team with ad-hoc projects to keep up to date with current reporting regulations
* Shadow project based team with any IFRS16 requirements
The ideal Financial Accountant will:
* Be a qualified or part qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) or equivalent
* Have excellent attention to detail and communication skills
* Have experience in using multiple ERP systems
* An understanding of IFRS16
If you or anyone you know has the requisite skills or experience for this Financial Accountant role, please contact Sam Jeffrey at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.