Manchester, Greater Manchester
£300 - £350 per day
2 months ago
Sellick Partnership have been engaged to recruit a Financial Accountant to join a rapidly expanding financial services organisation based in Manchester city centre, on an interim basis. Our client is a market leader in their industry and are looking for an inquisitive, detailed individual to join their established team. During a particularly busy time of year, this is an exciting opportunity for personal progression and may result in extension for the successful individual.
The main purpose of this Financial Accountant role is to provide year end support to the wider financial reporting team and support throughout the audit.
* To produce full year end and statutory accounts
* Process complex tax computations
* Help to prepare for and act as a point of contact for the upcoming audit
* Produce financial reports in line with reporting standards, including Solvency II
* To provide support to the wider team to produce ad-hoc reports
* Assist wider team with ad-hoc projects to keep up to date with current reporting regulations
The ideal Financial Accountant will:
* Be a qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) or equivalent
* Have strong Excel skills
* Have excellent attention to detail and stakeholder management
* Ideally have experience within a financial services background
If you or anyone you know has the requisite skills or experience for this Financial Accountant role, please contact Sam Jeffrey at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.