11 months ago
Sellick Partnership are exclusively recruiting for a Financial Accountant to join a well-established organization based in Derby on a permanent basis.
The purpose of the Financial Accountant will be to take responsibility for the production all accounts output from the Finance team, including management accounts, budgeting and statutory accounts.
Duties of the Financial Accountant include:
- To be responsible for the monthly management accounts are accurate and on time for review by the Head of Finance.
- To review monthly control reconciliations and ensure the department's internal controls are adequate
- To manage the process of the annual budget for delivery on time and accurately
- Responsibility for the audit process and completion of the statutory accounts across the organization
- To review the monthly auditing of payroll reports to confirm pay & tax figures are being processed correctly
The suitable candidate will have the following:
- A recognised CCAB accounting qualification
- Significant experience in a financial environment across a breadth of financial disciplines.
- Experience in the preparation of financial plans and management accounts, together with the provision of financial and business advice to management
- Proven experience in the production of statutory accounts.
- A good understanding of the key financial and business processes in an organisation.
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration or for more information please contact Alex Rowland.
*Interviews will be taking place Immediately*
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice