£45000 - £55000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Sellick Partnership is currently seeking a Financial Accountant to join a rapid Buy & Build business in Warrington. The company has recently been through stage one of its growth plans and is seeking a technically strong financial accountant with commercial awareness to take it through stage 2.
Sitting within the group head office with access to the senior leadership team you will have an influential role and deliver you analysis to the board. The role is lined up to take over the FC in time.
Once in role the successful candidate will be responsible for managing the financial reporting processes for part of the group and taking a lead on all of the following areas.
Key responsibilities include;
- M&A investigation, due diligence and assist in integration.
- Working alongside the Financial Controller to lead on all monthly, quarterly and year end statutory reporting across a specific business entity
- Management of all trial balances ensuring all accounts are allocated and controlled
- Planning and implementing a year end reporting timetable
- Completion of complex reconciliations
- Liaise with external auditors
- Take a lead on preparing all audit files
- Assist with all technical reporting issues
- Liaise with reporting team and commercial business partners across the organisation regarding information requirements
The successful applicant will ideally be ACA, CIMA or ACCA qualified accountant and have a top 4 background. The candidate will have good working knowledge of IFRS and will be able to demonstrate extensive experience of statutory reporting. Good communication skills are essential as the candidate will be liaising with multiple stakeholders.