£36000 - £40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Sellick Partnership are recruiting for a Financial Accountant to join a well-known business in Crewe. This business has undergone some significant changes in the past 24 months and is looking for either a first time mover out of practice, or a qualified Accountant with strong statutory accounts experience.
The duties of the Financial Accountant include:
- Production of financial accounts
- Monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- Ensuring the business is IFRS compliant
- Assisting with Budgeting, Forecasting, VAT returns
- Balance Sheets Reconciliations
- Ensure control account reconciliations are completed and documented
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts
- Assisting in the completion of annual tax computations & liaising with external tax advisors
- Provide support with external audit
- Providing support and mentoring to colleagues within the Core Finance team
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Qualified Accountant - ACA/ACCA
- Knowledge of up to date principles and procedures of finance regulations (IFRS)
- Previous experience within financial accounting within industry or practice
- Have an eye to detail and be able to work with a high level of accuracy
- An excellent communicator who is able to maintain and build strong working relationships
The company is easily walk-able from Crewe train station (roughly 10/15 minutes), and has free on-site parking.
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration, interviews will be taking place in the next few weeks.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice