Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £45000 per annum
11 months ago
An exciting opportunity on behalf of a global firm based in South Manchester to hire an experienced Financial Accountant Joining an experienced team you will have a varied role across Financial Accounts, Management Accounts and some Analysis exposure.
Reporting to an Experienced Financial Controller, the successful applicant will be a qualified accountant (ACA,ACCA) and operating either within Practice or a Financial Accounting role within industry. You will support the monthly and quarterly financial and management reporting for the UK business, as well as external reporting, budget setting and ad hoc support for the business. The successful candidate will support the Finance Manager with accounting for property leases, as well as take ownership of P&L and balance sheet for various other operating expense areas. You will build relationships with key stakeholders within Finance and Operations and this is a great opportunity to build a name for yourself within the business.
Duties will include;
- *Complete monthly P&L and balance sheet reporting
- *Assist the Finance Manager in further aspects of financial accounting and management reporting as part of the monthly and quarterly reporting cycle.
- *Support the UK statutory reporting obligations including stat accounts production and audit.
- *Provide ad-hoc financial guidance to support the wider business.
- *Work closely with the Development and Real Estate team to update and maintain the accounting components within the lease system for UK lease changes.
- *Ensure that SOX controls are operated effectively. Work with internal audit and external audit in the testing of these areas.
- *Supply relevant accounting information to the Group team for the production Group IFRS consolidated accounts
- Oracle or SAP experience.
*Ensure the delivery of production of high quality management and financial information in a timely manner
As well as being a Qualified Accountant, you will also be an excellent communicator with the ability to build effective relationships with non-finance colleagues.
For more information forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.