Gateshead, Tyne and Wear
£30000 - £40000 per annum
5 months ago
I am currently assisting a fantastic client with the recruitment of a Financial Accountant on a permanent basis.
The successful Financial Accountant will be an ACA / ACCA qualified Accountant with either Practice or Audit experience.
This is a role within an established global North East business as Financial Accountant, with responsibility for production of financial statements (IS, BS % CF) and maintenance of financial control systems (Internal control and external audit).
- Consolidation of accounts for companies in group, including differing currencies.
- Statutory accounts production.
- A lead role in managing internal/external audit processes
- Prepayments, accruals & various GL journals
- Maintenance of Fixed Asset Register
- Balance Sheet reconciliations including Intercompany
- Cash balance reporting
- Suggested vendor payments
- Aged AR reporting and follow up
- Internal control systems and external audits
- Financial support to commercial, operational and technical teams
For more information please contact Maz Williams at Sellick Partnership, Newcastle.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.