Trafford, Greater Manchester
Up to £39890 per annum
4 months ago
Sellick Partnership are actively recruiting for a 3 month Fixed Term contact, to be based onsite initially one day per week, to be increased as per Covid guidelines.
This is a specific Financial Accounting project role which will specifically focus on interrogating the balance sheet reconciliations with the aim to complete the project and hand back over to the team.
Key responsibilities of the Financial Accountant:
- Interrogating the ledgers going through each balance sheet reconciliations individually , to ensure that they are coded to the correct account.
- Correcting the error at source and ensuring that future postings will get allocated to the
- Investigative role, working through each reconciliation to ensure that it is allocated to the correct journal
Required skills and experience of the Financial Accountant:
- Sound understanding and knowledge of balance sheet reconciliations
- To have undergone a similar project
- Investigative skills
- Excellent communication skills, working effectively with the wider team
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Demonstrates initiative, whilst able to take direction
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Financial Accountant role, please apply now.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.