Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£35000 - £45000 per annum
5 months ago
Sellick Partnership has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Financial Accountant to join a dynamic, entrepreneurial and fast growing business. This business is going through many acquisitions and is really excited to be looking for a Financial Accountant to join the busy team.
The ideal Assistant Management Accountant will have:
- Finalist/newly qualified financial accountant (ACCA or ACA);
- Experience of IFRS reporting preferable;
- Excellent excel skills including pivot tables and V look up;
- Good organisational and time management skills with an ability to deliver to agreed deadlines;
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Good communication skills (written and verbal); and
- Team player.
The Daily duties of the Financial Account will consist of but not be limited to:
- Calculation of the monthly accruals and prepayments and responsibility to ensure all liabilities and assets are recognised correctly;
- Balance sheet reconciliations;
- Production of the trading company monthly financial accounts and monthly consolidated group reporting pack to a strict reporting timetable;
- Cash flow preparation and analysis;
- Accounts commentary on key variances to budget; Variance analysis and commentary
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly board pack;
- Assist with the preparation of half year and full year statutory accounts;
- Assisting with the year-end audit preparation and dealing with audit queries;
- Assist with annual budget preparation and monthly forecasting;
- Providing support and mentoring to more junior team members;
- Supporting the wider financial reporting team with one off projects.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.