Rotherham, South Yorkshire
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus, Pension
0161 834 1642
Opportunity for a Qualified Financial Accountant (ACCA/ACA) to join a Global £multi-billion turnover business working for one of their UK Subsidiaries in Rotherham.
Reporting into the Financial Controls Manager you with join an effective and experienced finance team. You will provide technical accounting support and control to the Financial Accounting & Controls Manager, as well as commercial and finance teams.
Responsibilities, skills and experience include:
* Support the requirements for the annual and interim statutory audits
* Develop and maintain analysis for management and audit purposes
* Implement systems and procedures to facilitate efficient collection of data required for audit
* Point of contact in Division for all technical accounting and audit related matters
* Keep up to date with IFRS requirements and implement within Division
* Production of all IFRS information as required including writing technical accounting papers
* Attend regular meetings with the external reporting teams
* Consolidation accounting
* Monitor and develop Internal control processes, reporting, and assessments
* Support for Business Development on financial elements of bids as required
* Continually develop and improve the systems and procedures for the reporting team
This role will suit someone with a "self-starter" approach and mentality. You will be confident in building relationships as you will be required to manage multiple stakeholders. Working with large complex data sets you will be able to make sense of it all and present the findings to stakeholders. Previous experienced working with a large ERP system is advantageous as well as strong Excel skills.
In return you will benefit from an annual bonus scheme, 10% pension. 25 days holiday, life cover and healthcare plan. You will have a platform to develop and progress within a global market leading business.
For more information please forward your CV to Martin today. Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.