£45000 - £47000 per annum
9 months ago
Job title: Financial Accountant
Location: Lots of flexibility. 4 days remote working, 1 day per week at the HQ in Derby.
Salary: £45 to £47k
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting a Permanent Financial Accountant to join one of our Public Sector clients in Derby.
- To assist the Head of Financial Accounts in ensuring that the finances are properly controlled in accordance with statutory requirements
- To provide financial information, advice and expertise appropriate for the proper management of the organisation
Key responsibilities for the Financial Accountant:
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Responsible for the processing and submission of the quarterly VAT Returns
- Explore VAT planning opportunities
- Assist in the preparation of relevant information and collation of appropriate supporting evidence for the annual audit
- Corporation Tax
- Supporting the Senior Financial Accountant in the preparation of the Group and Subsidiary Financial statements
- External compliance reporting
Person Specification for the Financial Accountant:
- Being a qualified accountant would be desirable
- Experience of working within a financial accounting environment
- Technically strong and familiar with reporting under FRS102
The deadline for CVs is Friday 3rd September. Please apply now for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.