£40000 - £44000 per annum + plus benefits
about 2 months ago
£40,000 - £44,000
Financial Accountant required to join an ambitious and well-established housing organisation based in the Liverpool area. My client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who is an experienced Financial Accountant to join their dynamic and growing finance function on a full-time permanent basis.
As the Financial Accountant you will support in the development of an efficient tax and accounting function for the organisation. You will support the business in developing and implementing tax efficient services alongside other duties below:
Key responsibilities of the Financial Accountant
- Support Tax Compliance in relation to VAT, Corporation Tax & Employment Tax.
- Submission of VAT, CIS and Corporate Tax returns.
- Production of group and subsidiary financial statements.
- Lead on the implementation of tax compliance systems and processes.
- Provide financial information and advice to internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide tax advice to external stakeholders whilst liaising with Tax Advisors.
Required skills and experience of the Financial Accountant
- Ideally CIPFA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent tax qualification
- Experience delivering an operational tax service
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work well within a team and independently
This is fantastic opportunity to join a company that offers a workplace that is challenging and supportive with unrivalled opportunities.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Financial Accountant role, please apply now, or contact Chloe O'Brien at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.