£200 - £250 per day + plus benefits
about 2 months ago
£200 to £250 a day DOE
Financial Accountant required to join a dynamic NHS finance team in Liverpool. Our client is looking for an experienced Financial Accountant with recent NHS exposure to add value to their team for a six month period..
As the Financial Accountant you will be working with the wider finance team to support with year-end and wider related duties:
Key responsibilities of the Financial Accountant
- Assisting with year-end close down
- Collating the balance sheet
- Year end Analysis
Required skills and experience of the Financial Accountant
- Proven track record in the NHS
- AAT or CCAB part-qualified or equivalent
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook with experience of using pivot tables
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise responsibilities
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Minimum of three years' experience in a similar role is desirable but not essential
This is fantastic opportunity to join a well-established NHS finance team. The role will also benefit from hybrid working.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Financial Accountant role, please apply now, or contact Abigail Day at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.