Manchester, Greater Manchester
£55000 - £60000 per annum
5 months ago
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000
Location: hybrid working
Duration: fixed term contract
Sellick Partnership has been assigned to recruit a Financial Accountant on a fixed term contract for a truly global service business based in Manchester. The role has been created due to phenomenal growth and requires a knowledgeable candidate who can make a notable impact from day one.
Ideally, we are looking for a fully qualified immediately available candidate preferably with a practice background ACA/ ACCA or ICAEW.
Reporting to the Group Finance Manager your tasks will be:-
- Consolidation of Monthly Group Accounts to produce Profit & Loss, Balance sheet and Cashflow.
- Analysis of any movements of balances/ cashflow/ unusual transactions/ below the line items.
- Transition Top company monthly accounts production to the Finance Manager.
- Liaising with regional Finance teams to ensure that all elements of the audit are completed on time.
- Work with KPMG to ensure appropriate provisions are in place for the UK and rest of Group
- Assist the Group Financial Accountant with purchase price accounting and goodwill calculations following the merger.
- Assist with legal entity rationalisation (LER) process (There are many legal entities that need to be discontinued and others in the UK & US that need "hiving up").
- Assist with the role out of new intercompany process follow changes in asset based lending.
- Supporting on adhoc project work
The successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA qualified from a practice background, and have gained industry experience in a similar role. You will have a positive, enthusiastic and hands-on approach backed with drive and ambition. You will need to be confident working with a diverse range of people and cultures and have excellent communication skills.
You will have a proven deadline driven track record with robust technical accounting ability, including up to date Financial and Statutory reporting knowledge. You should possess a strong technical background, double entry, balance sheet reconciliations, cash flow and working capital reporting and IFRS.
If you consider yourself to be a committed, career driven professional who can demonstrate the above experience and who would welcome the stimulus of this finance post then we would be pleased to hear from you.
If you would like to apply for this role or would like to find out more, please apply online or contact Jonathan Moss at Sellick Partnership on 0161 834 1642.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 72 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.