£50184 - £53133 per annum + pension, flexible working, time off
about 1 month ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a Financial Accounting Manager for a Housing Association in London.
This is a remote working position (with occasional office visits) offering an excellent salary with generous benefits.
The role is for a Financial Accounting Manager for the following duties:
- Full responsibility for the production of Statutory Financial Statements
- Monthly Reconciliations
- Liaise with auditors regarding Year End documentation
- Provide Technical Accounting Expertise
- Manage a Team
- Deputise for the Financial Controller when necessary.
There is an excellent benefits package with the role:
- The successful candidate will receive 19% employer contribution to their pension fund
- Local Discounts
- Season Ticket Load
- Eye Tests
- Employee Assistant Programme
- Health and Wellbeing Days
- Family Friendly Support
- 26 Days Annual Leave
- Flexible working.
Skills and Experience of the successful Financial Accounting Manager:
- Fully qualified Accountant with a relevant accounting body
- Exceptional Leadership and Management Skills
- Experience of financial and budget management.
The salary on offer for this FTC is £50,184 - £53,133
If you are interested in the role please apply online or call the office on 01332 542580 and ask for Rebecca.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.