£21135 - £23406 per annum
3 months ago
Role: Financial Accounts Administrator
Benefits: 22 days holiday
Sellick Partnership are seeking a Financial Accounts Administrator on behalf of a large and successful Public Sector organisation in Northamptonshire .
As a Financial Accounts Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Reconciliation of the bank accounts, clearing appropriate items non-matching in the system, consulting with finance, payroll, pension provider, the bank, suppliers and customers as appropriate
- Reconcile and clear control accounts to meet deadlines and with due consultation with payroll, and finance staff
- Action all journals for the month-end process with necessary liaison with Areas and Departments
- To administer direct debits, Paypal and income streams.
- Input payments directly onto the on-line banking system for authorisation
- To accept cash and cheques in respect of fees and other income, issue receipts, code income on the general ledger ensuring income is correctly accounted for
- Prepare any ad hoc and Force-wide banking, including attendance at the bank and other premises as required
- To assist with the administration of the Force Credit Cards, including customer and bank liaison
- To provide support for the Accounts Payable/Receivable, General Administration and Procurement functions as required
- To provide support in the closedown of accounts as appropriate
- Undertake any other responsible duties that are commensurate with the role
The successful Financial Accounts Administrator will:
- Have experience of a computerised Finance systems, including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Be educated to at least GCSE standard, with at least level 4 (or C) in Maths and English or to be able to demonstrate the ability to the above level through work experience.
- Have the ability to manage and organise own workload within tight deadlines.
- Demonstrate ability to use initiative to deal with problems and enquiries either face to face or through other communication methods.
- Have experience of Accounts Payable, including Customer Services, CIS, VAT and Supplier reconciliations.
- Have demonstrate the ability to take personal responsibility for ensuring the completion of role responsibilities, whilst displaying motivation, initiative and integrity.
- Have an understanding of Data Protection legislation.
If you feel your experience matches the above criteria and are interested in this role, please send your CV to Jessi Pabla at Sellick Partnership or give me a call for a confidential chat.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.