Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£31000 - £38000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Sellick Partnership are exclusively recruiting to a Financial Accounts Manager for our Public Sector client based in Sheffield.
Reporting to the Head of Financial Accounts, the Successful candidate will provide high quality financial services, and will assist to ensure the Financial Accounts section works to robust documented financial procedures.
Key responsibilities for the Financial Accounts Manager:
- Play a key role in the on-going development of the Financial Ledger system
- Support the Head of Financial Accounts in the completion of the Trust's Annual Accounts and statutory returns
- Be responsible for ensuring Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Cash Management and Fixed Asset are completely and accurately downloaded
- Assist with the reconciliation of the Statement of Financial Position
- Completion of control accounts
- Be responsible for overseeing the Agreement of Balances
- Experience in a similar role
- Public sector experience desirable but not essential
- Salary: £31k to £38k
- Location: A mix of home working and office basedPlease apply now for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.