£42000 - £45000 per annum + benefits
over 1 year ago
Our client is a prestigious name within UK Financial Services based in the heart of Liverpool city centre. Due to continued success, they are looking for a Financial Analyst to join their Finance Team on a permanent basis.
The Financial Analyst will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Interrogating corporate MI and 'big data'
- Working closely with Finance Systems team to make systems enhancements
- Producing comprehensive data reports for senior management
- Interpreting large amounts of complex financial data
- Commercial analysis and participating in "what if" scenarios
- Explaining financial information to non-finance (operational) staff
- Production of the monthly reports
The Financial Analyst will meet the following skillset:
- Fully qualified accountant or nearly qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA or equivalent)
- Previous experience in the Financial Services sector
- Proven experience of handling high volume, complex financial data
- Strong stakeholder engagement abilities - must be able to interact at all levels of seniority
- Advanced user of Excel (exposure to Macros)
This is an excellent opportunity for a Financial Services professional with a passion for analysing data, who is looking to take their next step into a Finance Analyst role.
The company offers clear career progression, a collaborative and supportive company culture and excellent benefits.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.