£40000 - £42000 per annum + benefits
3 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a high-calibre FP&A Analyst to make the next step in their career with a leading Corporate Finance provider. This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join a unique North-West employer on a permanent basis.
Reporting directly to the Head of Financial Planning and Analysis, the FP&A Finance Analyst will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Supporting decision making through analysis of commercial finance issues
- Supporting cost optimisation
- Preparing the quarterly Board presentations and related analysis for Executive level members of staff
- Macro-economic analysis and competitor analysis
- Corporate financial analysis
- Develop financial modelling
- Ad hoc project work concerning FP&A
- Business partnering with colleagues from non-financial departments
The FP&A Financial Analyst will meet the following skillset:
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel
- A clear and comprehensive communicator - should exert the ability to communicate at all levels of seniority in order to perform the Business Partnering element of this role
- Strong commercial outlook
- Fully qualified accountant (CIMA/ACA/ACCA)
Financial Modelling experience is highly advantageous.
This is an ideal opportunity for a newly-qualified accountant looking to propel their career in a fast-growing and distinctive North-West business.
The company offers strong progression paths and excellent benefits including a competitive bonus structure.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.