£45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
5 months ago
Sellick Partnership are exclusively recruiting for a Financial Business Partner to join an expanding and successful Manufacturing business based in Middlewich. This Financial Business Partner role will focus on the preparation of consolidated forecast and budgets; along with analysis of budget variances and reforecasting, and business and financial presentations.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with strong technical skills, combined with excellent commercial acumen and the ability to compare and analyse prospective capital projects.
The duties of the Finance Business Partner include:
- Compilation of weekly Group KPI data from business unit submissions and interrogation/checking of the data
- Compilation of the monthly Group MI, including P&L, balance sheet and funds flow plus supporting information and schedules
- Interrogation of monthly Group results and liaison with Finance Managers for explanations
- Monthly reporting to Group budget holders regarding performance against budget
- Draft compilation of Group Board and stakeholder reporting packs
- Compilation of the annual Group budget consolidated P&L and conversion to cash flow and balance sheets
- Monitoring and monthly reconciliation of the Group bank invoice discounting facility plus compilation of monthly returns
- Assistance with annual audit and provision of information to the auditors
- Assistance with the Group Holding company monthly management accounts
- Provision of regular P&L forecasts
The ideal Finance Business Partner will:
- Be qualified in CIMA, ACCA or ACA (only QBE and Part Qualified candidates will be considered with the right level of experience)
- Have proven experience of business partnering, consolidated accounts, forecasting, budgeting and analysis
- Have excellent IT skills, including Excel and knowledge of financial systems
- Have a full UK driving licence and own car in order to travel to other sites for business meetings (essential)
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration or for more information please contact Jemma Bailey.
*Interviews will be taking place immediately in the next few weeks*
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice