Manchester, Greater Manchester
£350 - £400 per annum
8 months ago
Our client is dynamic, fast-moving business in the Manchester region. Due to an exciting time of change and transformation within their finance function, they are now looking to recruit a Financial Control Analyst to join the business on an interim basis.
The Financial Control Analyst will take responsibility for:
- Analysing the controls within the finance department
- Financial planning and analysis
- Analysing extremely high volumes of financial data
- Analysis of debits and credits
- Manipulating complicated spreadsheets
- Working with a small team which produce the monthly management report back
The Financial Control Analyst must meet the following criteria:
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel, including
- the ability to manipulate spreadsheets
- write Macros
- handle huge volumes of financial data
- Naturally numerically and analytical
The following criteria is highly desirable:
- Debits and credits exposure
- Hands on controls experience
- Excellent knowledge of financial planning and analysis (FP&A)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a high-performing team at one of the North-West's most sought-after employers.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing