£39 - £540000 per annum
10 months ago
Our client is a leading name within UK Financial Services. They are looking for an exceptional Financial Control Business Partner to join their high-performing team on a 12 month fixed term contract basis. This is a rare opportunity to join a FTSE100 business in Liverpool.
This role will involves operating within a demanding and changing environment. The role gets involved with investigating and troubleshooting issues and developing and promoting best practice standards. The successful post-holder will add value through their ability to test processes and controls.
The Financial Control Business Partner will take responsibility for:
- Support and development of an appropriate Financial Control environment
- Input to Financial Control Framework
- Validation, aggregation and analysis of control data and process information
- Production of investigative reports and recommendations
- Developing and maintaining a network of relationships within their partner business area
- Developing strong relationships with project leaders in order to influence and challenge financial control related strategy
- Ensuring information and interpretation is presented clearly and unambiguously in a readily coherent manner
- Providing advice and consultancy on the Financial Control environment
- Project work centred around change activity and broken controls; improving and fixing broken controls and making process improvements
The Financial Control Business Partner will meet the following skillset:
- Shows commercial insight
- Fully qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA or CIMA or equivalent) with excellent Financial Controllership or Audit background
- Strong awareness of working in a controlled environment - this may include involvement in SOX testing or working on high-level audits during time in Practice
- Demonstrates accuracy and attention to detail, particularly in understanding business process and systems
- Excellent ability to present information and analysis in a clear manner
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.