South Derbyshire, Derbyshire
£40000 - £45000 per annum + pension, healthcare
3 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for an experienced Financial Controller to join a well-established SME distribution company based in South Derbyshire on a permanent basis. Our client is seeking the suitable candidate to manage a small team, with the ambition to progress into a Finance Director in the future.
The Financial Controller will be responsible for:
- Dealing with management accounts
- Implementing a monthly/weekly workflow to ensure deadlines are kept
- Managing and training staff, which includes setting objectives and quarterly reviews
- Liaising with the external auditor and assisting with the year-end audit
- Undertaking ad-hoc projects and dealing with cash flow and foreign exchange
- Regularly reporting to the Finance Director regarding month-end accounts, cash flow and daily issues
The successful Financial Controller will have the following:
- Qualification in CIMA/ACCA/ACA
- Experience in moving and managing stock systems
- Previous experience of managing a small team
- Experience on Exchequer or other ERP systems
- Ability to manage own workloads and provide management to the team
If you believe that you are suitable for this vacancy, please apply now for immediate consideration or send your CV to Sarah Childs. Interviews will be arranged ASAP and only successful candidates will be contacted directly.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.