Wigan, Greater Manchester
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits
about 1 year ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a Financial Controller within a privately owned manufacturing and distribution firm who predominately supply within the UK but do have a growing overseas export arm.
A market-leader within their field they are looking to recruit a Financial Controller/Head of Finance to work closely with the MD to deliver the strategic direction of the business. You will develop and improve the existing financial reports alongside ad-hoc analysis to provide a clear overview of the current financial and the forecasts for the foreseeable future.
- Month end and management accounts preparation, providing ad-hoc variance analysis
- Creating and managing the budgets and forecasting
- Provide consistent reporting to the board including flash reports in an easy to understand manner
- Work alongside the senior leadership team to create KPI's for the wider business, aiming to work alongside the IT department to automate reporting
- Provide a financial oversight to the viability of new products
- Liaise and manage external relationships including auditors, banks and insurers
- Developing the wider finance team
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA, or equivalent). Strong communication skills with a proven track record working with a senior leadership team. The client is looking for a strong minded individual who isn't afraid to challenge the status quo and enhance existing processes. You must have experience working within an SME business and ideally you will have worked within a manufacturing environment previously.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.