East Midlands, England
£55000 - £73000 per annum
8 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a Financial Controller for our Public Sector client in the Midlands for a 6 month fixed term contract.
Key responsibilities for the Financial Controller:
- To manage and maintain the operation of areas that includes financial accounting, financial appraisal, treasury, taxation and international activities
- Apply the accounting standards, disciplines and controls necessary to ensure the integrity of the general ledger to achieve a high level of compliance via review of balance sheet reconciliations
- To review and analyse the development of forecasted cash flow and monitoring actuals vs. forecast and refinement of the forecasting to improve accuracy
- Finance lead on all commercial related activities
- Liaising with treasury partners banks, tax advisors, internal and external auditors
- Coaching junior members of staff around technical accounting and ensuring they meet their objectives
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration or for more information please contact Adam Rouse on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.