£60000 - £65000 per annum
5 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for an experienced Financial Controller to join a global organisation based in Crewe.
The Financial Controller will be responsible for the Accounting and Financial Control function for the UK, Ireland and Asia divisions.
The duties for the Financial Controller include:
- Preparation and review of monthly management accounts from trial balance to financial statements. This includes performing all the necessary related functions including review and approval of journals and ensuring all tasks performed by the team are completed accurately and on a timely basis
- Comprehensive balance sheet reconciliations, including stock, intercompany, bank accounts, accruals, prepayments, fixed asset reporting and intercompany balances
- Responsible for weekly and monthly cash flow reporting and forecasting
- Assist with the production of year-end statutory financial statements, liaising with the Group finance department as well as external professional advisers
- Take a lead role in the year-end statutory audit process, liaising with external auditors and providing all necessary documentation and evidence
- Management and development of the team, which currently consists of 8 staff members including trainee accountants and qualified employees
The ideal Financial Controller will have:
- ACA or ACCA qualified with post qualified experience
- Experience of managing and developing a finance team
- Strong technical accounting skills
- Ability to interact across all levels of the organisation and fostering strong working relationships with the team
- Experience of Sage 200, Oracle and Microsoft Access would be desirable
- Excellent attention to detail and advanced Excel skills
Our client is hoping to conduct interviews and have someone in the role as soon as possible, therefore if your experience matches the criteria above, please apply now for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.