Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire
4 months ago
I am currently assisting a fantastic client with the recruitment of a Financial Controller.
The successful Financial Controller would be ACA / ACCA qualified with 5 - 10 years post qualified experience. Reporting to the Managing Director. the key reponsibilities are:
- Month end reporting
- Oversee Finance department - 5 in total
- Budgeting and forecasting and cashflows
- Support operations - information & data as required
- Manage credit limits for new and existing customers
- Audited accounts
- Company secretarial duties various entities
- Corporation tax computations analysis review and submission
- Annual tax packs
- Pension scheme year end accounts/FRS17/disinvestments
- Pension scheme trustee
- Review of monthly salaries
- Cover for some Management Accountant responsibilities (see * below)
- Cover for PO approvals
- Balance sheet reconciliations - various
- Internal controls and process development
- Any other adhoc tasks as required
For more information please contact Maz Williams at Sellick Partnership, Newcastle.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.