Niche firm of chartered accountants seek a financial controller to help manage and oversee an expanding practice with a client base across the UK.
The practice was established 11 years ago and has grown substantially in that time and we now require a full time financial controller to contribute to the practice.
The role will involve introducing and improving upon existing internal controls and procedures to streamline the business activities as well as to collate financial data and then carry out analysis to identify how the practice might continue to develop. It will also involve compliance work as well as liaising with external auditors, with an input into firm policies and strategy.
The ideal candidate will be motivated by this role and already be a qualified ACA or ACCA. Experience either in industry or audit is preferable.
- Management of the finance function
- Preparation of budgets, forecasts and cash flows
- Maintenance of financial ledgers and accounting processes
- Preparation of Monthly Consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet
- imely production of statutory and internal financial reports
- *Financial modeling and analysis
- Cash management and treasury duties
- Ensuring that appropriate systems and internal controls are implemented and maintained
- Preparation of VAT returns
The package will be competitive with opportunity for progression for the right candidate, given the age of the practice and its continued growth.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to email@example.com