£30000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
2 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for an ambitious Financial Controller for a fast growing, digital, SME business. A market leader within their field, they have an international presence providing a platform of products and services through technology. An award-winning digital firm, they are now looking to enhance their finance team with a commercial, driven Financial Controller.
Working with both the COO and FD, you will have the opportunity to lead and direct a team of 6 finance specialist as well as offer a financial understanding of the growth to senior board members.
- Producing and managing the monthly management accounts including, accruals and prepayments
- Producing cost and revenue analysis alongside the reporting pack, allowing for additional commentary on the performance of the business
- Present monthly financial results to the wider company, liaising with non-finance stakeholders
- Managing the cashflow as well as providing cashflow forecasts
- Supporting the year-end audit process and preparation of statutory accounts
- Managing the annual budgeting process whilst creating long-term business plans
- Providing market insight for the business
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA, or equivalent with at least 2 years PQE). Strong communication skills with a proven track record working with a senior leadership team. You must have experience working within an SME business and ideally you will have worked within a services company previously.
In return, this role is an opportunity for an individual to grow with the business as it continues on its fast track growth. Whilst the role will be all-encompassing to start with, this will give you the opportunity to be a part of the 'grounding team' and set out best practice for the company's growth. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to really add value to a business and become an integral part of a North West success story. If you feel you would be suitable for such a dynamic role, apply now!
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.