Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£30000 - £45000 per annum + benefits
about 1 month ago
Sellick Partnership are exclusively recruiting for a qualified or Newly qualified Accountant to join a large, independent company based in Stoke-on-Trent. Due to their growth, both organically and via acquisition, they have created this new role to assist the Board with the growth of the company.
This role would suit either a qualified Accountant or even a first time mover from practice, who is looking to broaden their industry knowledge and develop with a highly successful business.
Due to some recent acquisitions, this person is required to look after a handful of the group companies (currently c.5-6 million T/O, with ambitious growth plans). Their duties will include:
- Working with the Board of Directors to provide challenge, assurance and reporting of the Group's financial performance
- Monthly KPI, WIP and cost analysis for the Board of Directors, with comparisons to budget and YOY, identifying trends and action plans
- Preparing cash flows, budgets and forecasts
- Capex analysis and reporting
- Providing support in preparing statutory accounts
- Managing a small team and overseeing the Credit Control team
The ideal Financial Controller will have the following:
- Fully qualified in CIMA, ACCA or ACA is essential
- Proven ability to perform the duties above
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to provide commercial insight
- Previous staff management experience
If you are looking for your next opportunity and you feel as though you suit the criteria above, please apply now for immediate consideration.
Interviews will be taking place in the next few weeks.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-proc